House Rules for Shadows Angelus IV
- Every 20 STUN from a single attack (after defenses) = 1 BODY of additional damage.
- When unconscious, a PC may make a roll at -1 per 5 points of Stun below 0 on his phase to try and make a recovery. Every failed roll adds +1 to the next opportunity.
- A roll of an 18 is a critical fumble. Something unusually bad will happen. A roll of a 3 is a critical success. Something unusually good will happen. In combat, a 3 on the attack roll indicates that the attack will do the maximum amount of damage possible.
- x3 STUN Multiplier for Killing Attacks.
- No Hit locations are in use, all attacks are assumed to target location 11.
- Knockback and Super Heroic Endurance are in effect.
- The following rule sets from the Kazei 5 sourcebook will be used: Cyberware, Cyberhacking, Espers, EXO & Apex Suits.